By Paul Thigpen
love it or now not, you're at warfare. You face a robust enemy out to smash you. you reside at the battlefield, so that you can’t break out the conflict.
It’s a religious warfare with the most important outcomes on your daily life and its end result will be certain your everlasting destiny.
you want to have interaction the Enemy. And as you struggle, you wish a handbook for non secular Warfare.
This consultant for non secular warriors may help you know, withstand, and triumph over the Devil’s assaults. half One, “Preparing for Battle,” solutions those severe questions:
- who's devil, and what powers does he have?
- What are his usual strategies?
- Who fights him along us in battle?
- What non secular guns and armor can we possess?
- How can we maintain the Enemy out of our camp?
half , “Aids in Battle,” presents you those crucial resources:
- educating approximately religious battle from Scripture and Church documents
- Scripture verses for battle
- knowledge and proposal from saints who fought Satan
- Prayers for defense, deliverance, and victory
- Rosary meditations, hymns, and different devotions for religious combat
St. Paul urges us to “fight the nice struggle of the religion” (1 Tim 6:12). Take this handbook for non secular war with you into battle.
top class Ultrasoft with two-tone sewn binding, ribbon marker and gold edges.